The M’eggbot is a product of the Dutch company cobot Automation. Specially designed for poultry farmers who are looking for a compact, affordable solution for palletising their eggs. A compact, affordable solution without further requirements in bypassing additional pallet spaces or cardboard layers. These requirements have been placed on us by many poultry farmers. And the M’eggbot meets these requirements.
The most important features are:
- floor area only 1950x2170mm with a height of 2600mm
- M’eggbot with a height of 6 stacks > 2900mm
- Simple touch screen operation
- Magazine for up to 16 intermediate plates
- no compressed air required
- Plate parts made entirely of stainless steel
- Low noise thanks to toothed belt
- Precise positioning with the aid of servo motors and own PLC control system
- Due to the slow speed, no shut-off is required, but safety sensors are available all around.
- 35,000 eggs/hour with sufficient buffer
- Application optionally with integrated weighing device